Last we heard from Tinashe, on April’s Who Am I Working For (Remix), constant hassles from the IRS and bill collectors had the RCA Records recording artist looking for another source of income. Well, it looks like she’s found that second job. On Vulnerable, a new single off the singer/songwriter’s next street album, she steps into the role of a dancer at the local gentlemen’s club. In a coy, girlish near-whisper, the singer asks one of her admirers, “How you like me now? Do I turn you on?” Judging by the guest verse Travi$ Scott delivers over Boi-1da and Vinylz‘s slow-burning electronic production, the answer is a resounding “yes.” Like what you’re heearing? Then stay tuned; Black Water currently lacks a release date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Artificial People" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.