Last we heard from Tinashe, on April’s Who Am I Working For (Remix), constant hassles from the IRS and bill collectors had the RCA Records recording artist looking for another source of income. Well, it looks like she’s found that second job. On Vulnerable, a new single off the singer/songwriter’s next street album, she steps into the role of a dancer at the local gentlemen’s club. In a coy, girlish near-whisper, the singer asks one of her admirers, “How you like me now? Do I turn you on?” Judging by the guest verse Travi$ Scott delivers over Boi-1da and Vinylz‘s slow-burning electronic production, the answer is a resounding “yes.” Like what you’re heearing? Then stay tuned; Black Water currently lacks a release date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Artificial People" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.