Last we heard from Tinashe, on April’s Who Am I Working For (Remix), constant hassles from the IRS and bill collectors had the RCA Records recording artist looking for another source of income. Well, it looks like she’s found that second job. On Vulnerable, a new single off the singer/songwriter’s next street album, she steps into the role of a dancer at the local gentlemen’s club. In a coy, girlish near-whisper, the singer asks one of her admirers, “How you like me now? Do I turn you on?” Judging by the guest verse Travi$ Scott delivers over Boi-1da and Vinylz‘s slow-burning electronic production, the answer is a resounding “yes.” Like what you’re heearing? Then stay tuned; Black Water currently lacks a release date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
RCA Records recording artist Tinashe has been featured less than a handful of times at The DJBooth, but to date her material has received nothing but high marks from our readers. This is a trend we expect will continue upon...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Artificial People" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)