Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
For Tinashe, being on one simply ain’t enough. On her latest promo single, the RCA Records pop songstress makes clear that nothing less than 2 On will do. This radio-ready ode to fast living features the boardwork of Los Angeles hitmaker DJ Mustard, who fills out his trademark ratchet sound with effervescent keys and synth-string accents. TDE signee ScHoolboy Q assists on the guest tip, trumpeting his affection for big money, strong weed and casual sex in a hedonistic closing 16. While you wait for further details on Tinashe’s 2014 plans, why not check out her last project, free digital album Black Water? Additionally, scoop up a copy of ScHoolboy Q’s new album, Oxymoron.
Update: We have added the visuals for Tinashe’s 2 On single.
Written by richard on 02/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Artificial People" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.