Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
For Tinashe, being on one simply ain’t enough. On her latest promo single, the RCA Records pop songstress makes clear that nothing less than 2 On will do. This radio-ready ode to fast living features the boardwork of Los Angeles hitmaker DJ Mustard, who fills out his trademark ratchet sound with effervescent keys and synth-string accents. TDE signee ScHoolboy Q assists on the guest tip, trumpeting his affection for big money, strong weed and casual sex in a hedonistic closing 16. While you wait for further details on Tinashe’s 2014 plans, why not check out her last project, free digital album Black Water? Additionally, scoop up a copy of ScHoolboy Q’s new album, Oxymoron.
Update: We have added the visuals for Tinashe’s 2 On single.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Artificial People" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.