Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
For Tinashe, being on one simply ain’t enough. On her latest promo single, the RCA Records pop songstress makes clear that nothing less than 2 On will do. This radio-ready ode to fast living features the boardwork of Los Angeles hitmaker DJ Mustard, who fills out his trademark ratchet sound with effervescent keys and synth-string accents. TDE signee ScHoolboy Q assists on the guest tip, trumpeting his affection for big money, strong weed and casual sex in a hedonistic closing 16. While you wait for further details on Tinashe’s 2014 plans, why not check out her last project, free digital album Black Water? Additionally, scoop up a copy of ScHoolboy Q’s new album, Oxymoron.
Update: We have added the visuals for Tinashe’s 2 On single.
Written by richard on 02/25/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Artificial People" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)