Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
For Tinashe, being on one simply ain’t enough. On her latest promo single, the RCA Records pop songstress makes clear that nothing less than 2 On will do. This radio-ready ode to fast living features the boardwork of Los Angeles hitmaker DJ Mustard, who fills out his trademark ratchet sound with effervescent keys and synth-string accents. TDE signee ScHoolboy Q assists on the guest tip, trumpeting his affection for big money, strong weed and casual sex in a hedonistic closing 16. While you wait for further details on Tinashe’s 2014 plans, why not check out her last project, free digital album Black Water? Additionally, scoop up a copy of ScHoolboy Q’s new album, Oxymoron.
Update: We have added the visuals for Tinashe’s 2 On single.
Written by richard on 02/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Artificial People" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.