In Laff At ‘Em (the remix to Give It To Me), Timbaland changes things up by slightly slowing down his beat and switching up the featured artists, trading the vocals of Nelly Furtado for Jay-Z’s classic rhythmic flow. Justin Timberlake stays put in the mix and isn’t throwing jabs at Prince this time around. Even though shorter than the original, this cut still has what it takes to keep Timbaland “# 1 in UK, and #1 in US.”
Written by Angela on 05/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Love" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.