In Laff At ‘Em (the remix to Give It To Me), Timbaland changes things up by slightly slowing down his beat and switching up the featured artists, trading the vocals of Nelly Furtado for Jay-Z’s classic rhythmic flow. Justin Timberlake stays put in the mix and isn’t throwing jabs at Prince this time around. Even though shorter than the original, this cut still has what it takes to keep Timbaland “# 1 in UK, and #1 in US.”
Written by Angela on 05/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Love" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.