In Laff At ‘Em (the remix to Give It To Me), Timbaland changes things up by slightly slowing down his beat and switching up the featured artists, trading the vocals of Nelly Furtado for Jay-Z’s classic rhythmic flow. Justin Timberlake stays put in the mix and isn’t throwing jabs at Prince this time around. Even though shorter than the original, this cut still has what it takes to keep Timbaland “# 1 in UK, and #1 in US.”
Written by Angela on 05/2/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Love ft. T.I." (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.