In Laff At ‘Em (the remix to Give It To Me), Timbaland changes things up by slightly slowing down his beat and switching up the featured artists, trading the vocals of Nelly Furtado for Jay-Z’s classic rhythmic flow. Justin Timberlake stays put in the mix and isn’t throwing jabs at Prince this time around. Even though shorter than the original, this cut still has what it takes to keep Timbaland “# 1 in UK, and #1 in US.”
Written by Angela on 05/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Love" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.