Not only is Tim William a whiz behind the mic, but he knows how to make a dope set of visuals as well; he’s a Creator in every sense of the word. On his first Booth feature in over a year, the NYC repper uses both visuals and sound to create a memorable experience. Tim’s floating, agile vocals set sail atop his own whirring electronic production. The song’s funky, unique vibe is reflected in the visuals. Tim is the sole focus of some fascinating shots which incorporate facial manipulations, tinted colors, and a cool costume. There is no news on any larger project from Tim, but those craving more are encouraged to check out his last, and to date only DJBooth feature, Pulp Fiction.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/14/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.