Not only is Tim William a whiz behind the mic, but he knows how to make a dope set of visuals as well; he’s a Creator in every sense of the word. On his first Booth feature in over a year, the NYC repper uses both visuals and sound to create a memorable experience. Tim’s floating, agile vocals set sail atop his own whirring electronic production. The song’s funky, unique vibe is reflected in the visuals. Tim is the sole focus of some fascinating shots which incorporate facial manipulations, tinted colors, and a cool costume. There is no news on any larger project from Tim, but those craving more are encouraged to check out his last, and to date only DJBooth feature, Pulp Fiction.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/14/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.