Not only is Tim William a whiz behind the mic, but he knows how to make a dope set of visuals as well; he’s a Creator in every sense of the word. On his first Booth feature in over a year, the NYC repper uses both visuals and sound to create a memorable experience. Tim’s floating, agile vocals set sail atop his own whirring electronic production. The song’s funky, unique vibe is reflected in the visuals. Tim is the sole focus of some fascinating shots which incorporate facial manipulations, tinted colors, and a cool costume. There is no news on any larger project from Tim, but those craving more are encouraged to check out his last, and to date only DJBooth feature, Pulp Fiction.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/14/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.