Misery, as the cliché goes, loves company—which means that the bitter and unlucky in love will often do whatever it takes to keep their friends unhappily single. On her DJBooth debut, Inglewood R&B singer Tiffany Gouché warns significant others about the Lonely Girls who will try to sabotage their relationship at any cost. West Coast phenom Casey Veggies guests, hopping on Iman Omari‘s sultry keyboard beat to deliver the final verse. Feeling it? You can hear more from this unsigned buzzmaker on her Fantasy EP, available now for streaming via Soundcloud and scheduled to hit iTunes next Monday, July 28.
Written by richard on 07/21/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.