Misery, as the cliché goes, loves company—which means that the bitter and unlucky in love will often do whatever it takes to keep their friends unhappily single. On her DJBooth debut, Inglewood R&B singer Tiffany Gouché warns significant others about the Lonely Girls who will try to sabotage their relationship at any cost. West Coast phenom Casey Veggies guests, hopping on Iman Omari‘s sultry keyboard beat to deliver the final verse. Feeling it? You can hear more from this unsigned buzzmaker on her Fantasy EP, available now for streaming via Soundcloud and scheduled to hit iTunes next Monday, July 28.
Written by richard on 07/21/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)