Misery, as the cliché goes, loves company—which means that the bitter and unlucky in love will often do whatever it takes to keep their friends unhappily single. On her DJBooth debut, Inglewood R&B singer Tiffany Gouché warns significant others about the Lonely Girls who will try to sabotage their relationship at any cost. West Coast phenom Casey Veggies guests, hopping on Iman Omari‘s sultry keyboard beat to deliver the final verse. Feeling it? You can hear more from this unsigned buzzmaker on her Fantasy EP, available now for streaming via Soundcloud and scheduled to hit iTunes next Monday, July 28.
Written by richard on 07/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.