Misery, as the cliché goes, loves company—which means that the bitter and unlucky in love will often do whatever it takes to keep their friends unhappily single. On her DJBooth debut, Inglewood R&B singer Tiffany Gouché warns significant others about the Lonely Girls who will try to sabotage their relationship at any cost. West Coast phenom Casey Veggies guests, hopping on Iman Omari‘s sultry keyboard beat to deliver the final verse. Feeling it? You can hear more from this unsigned buzzmaker on her Fantasy EP, available now for streaming via Soundcloud and scheduled to hit iTunes next Monday, July 28.
Written by richard on 07/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.