Singer Tiffany Evans is not yet old enough to vote, gamble, drink or even drive a car without a permit and an adult in the front seat. However on her follow-up single to Promise Ring (featuring Ciara), Evans is officially proclaiming “I’m Grown.” Using former teen rapper Bow Wow (who is now 20 years old), and expert producer Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, the Columbia Records signee shows no difficulties elevating her sound to a more mature level. While her age will certainly limit the topical range of her self-titled debut album, her vocal strength and command will certainly help to make up for it. Tiffany Evans is set to drop on March 4th.
Written by DJ Z on 12/25/07
Submit your Rating
Live Love Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Promise Ring ft. Ciara" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.