Singer Tiffany Evans is not yet old enough to vote, gamble, drink or even drive a car without a permit and an adult in the front seat. However on her follow-up single to Promise Ring (featuring Ciara), Evans is officially proclaiming “I’m Grown.” Using former teen rapper Bow Wow (who is now 20 years old), and expert producer Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, the Columbia Records signee shows no difficulties elevating her sound to a more mature level. While her age will certainly limit the topical range of her self-titled debut album, her vocal strength and command will certainly help to make up for it. Tiffany Evans is set to drop on March 4th.
Written by DJ Z on 12/25/07
Submit your Rating
Live Love Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Promise Ring ft. Ciara" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)