Made up of four teenage singers and dancers from New York City, Tiffany Affair, hopes to deliver a fresh young urban pop sound to the masses. With a fall 2006 release for their debut album, tentatively titled Flavors, their rise to stardom has almost reached its not-long awaited climax. Their lead single “Start A Fire,” brings a flair and harmony not seen or heard since before Dream was even signed by then Puff Daddy. Gracing the single with a feature verse is Jazze Pha protégé Jody Breeze of Atlanta. Jody’s work in the Bad Boy group Boyz In Da Hood, alongside Young Jeezy, allowed him to already deliver a knockout blow to hip-hop fans. Let’s see if Tiffany Affair packs the same punch!
Written by DJ Z on 06/4/06
Submit your Rating
Take Over/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Over It" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.