It’s been a hot minute since last we heard from TiDUS; the Northeastern buzzmaker’s last feature, Delancey, hit our front page way back in fall of 2012. While readers will be happy to hear that he’s returned to our pages, the timing is a little unfortunate. The rapper/producer’s latest single heralds the Apocalypse, which will presumably decrease our chances of enjoying any fresh tunes in the future. In any case, the record is an appropriately thrilling sendoff for planet Earth. Here, TiDUS showcases his skills on both sides of the mixing boards, tough-talking his competition and flaunting the massive size of his blunts over his own bruising, ratchet-informed beat. In the accompanying visuals, directors Pace Rivers and RUFFMERCY make creative use of digital distortion. Feeling it? Then be sure to take a listen to the artist’s New Age LP (out now on iTunes) before his end-of-the-world prophecies come to pass.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!