Not glimpsed on our pages since way back in 2009, when she appeared as a guest on Harlem Cash‘s Feels Like, Tiara Wiles returns to make her solo debut with Say My Name, a brand new single off her forthcoming full-length. On this club-ready cut, a four-on-the-floor beat by Spencer Morris sets the mood as the singer delivers flirtatious verses. For more, check out the Harlem-by-way-of-Pittsburgh pop songstress’ RE:Dux LP when it hits store shelves and online retailers in May.
Written by richard on 04/6/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.