Not glimpsed on our pages since way back in 2009, when she appeared as a guest on Harlem Cash‘s Feels Like, Tiara Wiles returns to make her solo debut with Say My Name, a brand new single off her forthcoming full-length. On this club-ready cut, a four-on-the-floor beat by Spencer Morris sets the mood as the singer delivers flirtatious verses. For more, check out the Harlem-by-way-of-Pittsburgh pop songstress’ RE:Dux LP when it hits store shelves and online retailers in May.
Written by richard on 04/6/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.