Not glimpsed on our pages since way back in 2009, when she appeared as a guest on Harlem Cash‘s Feels Like, Tiara Wiles returns to make her solo debut with Say My Name, a brand new single off her forthcoming full-length. On this club-ready cut, a four-on-the-floor beat by Spencer Morris sets the mood as the singer delivers flirtatious verses. For more, check out the Harlem-by-way-of-Pittsburgh pop songstress’ RE:Dux LP when it hits store shelves and online retailers in May.
Written by richard on 04/6/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.