If you received all your information on gender relations from urban music, you might get the impression that women were like vending machines: men insert cash or expensive gifts and sex comes out. Here to explode that misconception is Tiara Thomas with new single One Night. Over her label boss Rico Love‘s slinky, hip-hop infused production, the Division I/Interscope signee reminds presumptuous dudes that not all girls are looking for money… or even love. Sometimes, they just feel like getting it in: “If I give you this (uh), it’s ‘cause I wanna give you this (uh).” You’ll be able to purchase your very own copy of One Night on September 2, when it hits iTunes for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 08/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)