If you received all your information on gender relations from urban music, you might get the impression that women were like vending machines: men insert cash or expensive gifts and sex comes out. Here to explode that misconception is Tiara Thomas with new single One Night. Over her label boss Rico Love‘s slinky, hip-hop infused production, the Division I/Interscope signee reminds presumptuous dudes that not all girls are looking for money… or even love. Sometimes, they just feel like getting it in: “If I give you this (uh), it’s ‘cause I wanna give you this (uh).” You’ll be able to purchase your very own copy of One Night on September 2, when it hits iTunes for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 08/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.