If you received all your information on gender relations from urban music, you might get the impression that women were like vending machines: men insert cash or expensive gifts and sex comes out. Here to explode that misconception is Tiara Thomas with new single One Night. Over her label boss Rico Love‘s slinky, hip-hop infused production, the Division I/Interscope signee reminds presumptuous dudes that not all girls are looking for money… or even love. Sometimes, they just feel like getting it in: “If I give you this (uh), it’s ‘cause I wanna give you this (uh).” You’ll be able to purchase your very own copy of One Night on September 2, when it hits iTunes for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 08/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.