If you received all your information on gender relations from urban music, you might get the impression that women were like vending machines: men insert cash or expensive gifts and sex comes out. Here to explode that misconception is Tiara Thomas with new single One Night. Over her label boss Rico Love‘s slinky, hip-hop infused production, the Division I/Interscope signee reminds presumptuous dudes that not all girls are looking for money… or even love. Sometimes, they just feel like getting it in: “If I give you this (uh), it’s ‘cause I wanna give you this (uh).” You’ll be able to purchase your very own copy of One Night on September 2, when it hits iTunes for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 08/21/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.