TIAAN‘s last single, Black Cars, saw the Australian-born R&B songstress saying goodbye to a dysfunctional ex. Though she wasn’t planning on jumping right back into the dating pool, a new man already has her bewitched. It’s not her fault; as she explains on new promo single Devils Touch, his magnetism is so strong that she would be hard-pressed to resist, even if she wanted to. Frequent collaborator Arnthor Birgisson provides a pulsing electronic beat to accompany her as she contemplates surrendering to his diabolical allure. Fans will be able to find this sultry cut on a forthcoming mini-EP from TIAAN. Fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest on the currently-unscheduled project.
Written by richard on 07/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.