TIAAN‘s last single, Black Cars, saw the Australian-born R&B songstress saying goodbye to a dysfunctional ex. Though she wasn’t planning on jumping right back into the dating pool, a new man already has her bewitched. It’s not her fault; as she explains on new promo single Devils Touch, his magnetism is so strong that she would be hard-pressed to resist, even if she wanted to. Frequent collaborator Arnthor Birgisson provides a pulsing electronic beat to accompany her as she contemplates surrendering to his diabolical allure. Fans will be able to find this sultry cut on a forthcoming mini-EP from TIAAN. Fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest on the currently-unscheduled project.
Written by richard on 07/2/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.