In early May, TIANN made her grand entrance into The DJBooth with Be OK, a reassuring single off her forthcoming, self-titled LP. Today, the indie R&B singer returns to bring us a fresh promo single unattached to the set. On Black Cars, Arnthor Birgisson‘s moody keys accompany the Australian-born, L.A.-based songstress as she bids a dysfunctional ex-man adieu. This smooth, yet caustic cut is currently a loosie, but fans can keep it locked for more fresh music from TIANN in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.