In early May, TIANN made her grand entrance into The DJBooth with Be OK, a reassuring single off her forthcoming, self-titled LP. Today, the indie R&B singer returns to bring us a fresh promo single unattached to the set. On Black Cars, Arnthor Birgisson‘s moody keys accompany the Australian-born, L.A.-based songstress as she bids a dysfunctional ex-man adieu. This smooth, yet caustic cut is currently a loosie, but fans can keep it locked for more fresh music from TIANN in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.