Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Earlier this year, T.I. added his name to the growing list of major-label expatriates, taking advantage of the expiration of his decade-long contract with Atlantic Records to sign with independent label EMPIRE through his own Hustle Gang Records. Despite going the indie route, the ATL heavyweight’s still doing it as big as ever, as he proves with his first official single since the move. Released along with visuals (going live Monday evening) by an as yet-unknown director, Wit Me finds Tip exhibiting his usual mastery of the mic as he boasts about the fearsome, tightly-knit crew surrounding him. Joining the headliner over Lil C‘s springy street boardwork, Weezy lends his trademark wordplay to verses one and three. Is Wit Me a fortuitous beginning to this latest chapter in Clifford Harris’ career? Debate away—and, of course, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.