Evidently, rapper T.I. is no longer interested in swinging his rag around the clubs. After releasing the Swizz Beatz-produced song several weeks ago, his label, Atlantic Records, has switched gears and had instead chosen to roll with the Jim Jonsin-produced Whatever You Like. On the new single, TIP reminds all of his ladies that their wishes are his command; shots of Patron, brand new jewelry, a ride in his jet – there is nothing this man cannot provide! Despite a lack of lyrical creativity, and a bouncy beat from Jonsin resembling several past T.I. singles, the ATL icon seems to be sitting pretty as far as radio play should be concerned. T.I.‘s new album, Paper Trail, which was originally due in mid-August, is currently scheduled for release on September 30.
Written by DJ Z on 07/29/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)