Evidently, rapper T.I. is no longer interested in swinging his rag around the clubs. After releasing the Swizz Beatz-produced song several weeks ago, his label, Atlantic Records, has switched gears and had instead chosen to roll with the Jim Jonsin-produced Whatever You Like. On the new single, TIP reminds all of his ladies that their wishes are his command; shots of Patron, brand new jewelry, a ride in his jet – there is nothing this man cannot provide! Despite a lack of lyrical creativity, and a bouncy beat from Jonsin resembling several past T.I. singles, the ATL icon seems to be sitting pretty as far as radio play should be concerned. T.I.‘s new album, Paper Trail, which was originally due in mid-August, is currently scheduled for release on September 30.
Written by DJ Z on 07/29/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.