I’d say these were particularly turbulent times for T.I., but since when has TIP’s life been tranquil? As his beef with Floyd Mayweather continues to cause headlines, and his wife Tiny releases a song titled What The F@#K You Gon Do?, it’s safe to assume that T.I.‘s new joint, Stay, is directly about his evidently troubled marriage. Featuring a hook from Victoria Monet and some deeply honest lyrics from T.I., it’s not clear yet if Stay will appear on TIP’s upcoming album, Paperwork (the song was originally intended for Samsung), but like his marital status, expect some more definitive answers to emerge shortly.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.