I’d say these were particularly turbulent times for T.I., but since when has TIP’s life been tranquil? As his beef with Floyd Mayweather continues to cause headlines, and his wife Tiny releases a song titled What The F@#K You Gon Do?, it’s safe to assume that T.I.‘s new joint, Stay, is directly about his evidently troubled marriage. Featuring a hook from Victoria Monet and some deeply honest lyrics from T.I., it’s not clear yet if Stay will appear on TIP’s upcoming album, Paperwork (the song was originally intended for Samsung), but like his marital status, expect some more definitive answers to emerge shortly.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.