I’d say these were particularly turbulent times for T.I., but since when has TIP’s life been tranquil? As his beef with Floyd Mayweather continues to cause headlines, and his wife Tiny releases a song titled What The F@#K You Gon Do?, it’s safe to assume that T.I.‘s new joint, Stay, is directly about his evidently troubled marriage. Featuring a hook from Victoria Monet and some deeply honest lyrics from T.I., it’s not clear yet if Stay will appear on TIP’s upcoming album, Paperwork (the song was originally intended for Samsung), but like his marital status, expect some more definitive answers to emerge shortly.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/24/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.