Way back in 2009 T.I. dropped his massive hit Whatever You Like, setting off an avalanche of “Girl let me buy you expensive shoes and take you on exotic vacations“ singles that still haven’t stopped coming. A lot has changed for TIP since then *cough, prison, cough* but with the release of new single Pyro it’s obviously two things are still the same: he’s still filthy rich, and he still loves women. Behind the boards fascinatingly named producers Two Bank Geeks serve up an appropriately explosive beat that’s part marching band, part demolition team, launching Clifford into a litany of swag drenched lyrics: “I wear they ass out and in the morning take ‘em shoppin / they get with me they spoiled rotten / they wanna be my baby call me Daddy no adoptions.” Golddiggers, I think you can consider that a business proposition from T.I. The rest of us will now have to decide if Pyro is indeed en fuego or instead fizzles more than it explodes. Well, what are you waiting for? Get to work in the comments below! Enough positive response might just get TIP’s new album, now titled Troubleman, a solid release date.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/21/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.