Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
On his last single, the Three Stacks-assisted Sorry, T.I. let those dissatisfied with his decisions know that they shouldn’t hold their breath for an apology. With the haters dwindling to nothingness in his rear view, the Grand Hustle boss waves Hello to the bright future ahead on yet another freshly-released cut off the project. The Neptunes work their magic on the production tip, complementing the rapper’s self-assured bars with an instrumental that manages to feel laid-back (Dig that mellow keyboard loop.) and chaotic (thanks to the jittery backbeat) at the same time. Cee-Lo Green rides shotgun, lending his pop-appealing vocals to the record’s chorus. Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, Decmeber 18. Click here to pre-order the forthcoming set!
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view T.I.‘s Marc Klasfeld-directed Hello visual.
Written by richard on 05/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.