Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
On his last single, the Three Stacks-assisted Sorry, T.I. let those dissatisfied with his decisions know that they shouldn’t hold their breath for an apology. With the haters dwindling to nothingness in his rear view, the Grand Hustle boss waves Hello to the bright future ahead on yet another freshly-released cut off the project. The Neptunes work their magic on the production tip, complementing the rapper’s self-assured bars with an instrumental that manages to feel laid-back (Dig that mellow keyboard loop.) and chaotic (thanks to the jittery backbeat) at the same time. Cee-Lo Green rides shotgun, lending his pop-appealing vocals to the record’s chorus. Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, Decmeber 18. Click here to pre-order the forthcoming set!
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view T.I.‘s Marc Klasfeld-directed Hello visual.
Written by richard on 05/23/13
T.I. could easily be forgiven for just not caring that much anymore. After all, what does he have left to prove? Millions of records sold, Grammys lining his wall, enough money for Scrooge McDuck to swim through, widespread...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.