Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
On his last single, the Three Stacks-assisted Sorry, T.I. let those dissatisfied with his decisions know that they shouldn’t hold their breath for an apology. With the haters dwindling to nothingness in his rear view, the Grand Hustle boss waves Hello to the bright future ahead on yet another freshly-released cut off the project. The Neptunes work their magic on the production tip, complementing the rapper’s self-assured bars with an instrumental that manages to feel laid-back (Dig that mellow keyboard loop.) and chaotic (thanks to the jittery backbeat) at the same time. Cee-Lo Green rides shotgun, lending his pop-appealing vocals to the record’s chorus. Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head is scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, Decmeber 18. Click here to pre-order the forthcoming set!
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view T.I.‘s Marc Klasfeld-directed Hello visual.
Written by richard on 05/23/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.