Hoping T.I. vs. T.I.P. can regain its #1 hip-hop album of 2007 status (currently losing to Kanye West’s Graduation), T.I. once again channels alter-ego T.I.P. for the album’s third single. Similar to its predecessors, Hurt has a hardcore edge; ten times more extreme and thanks in full to street-influenced production from Danja. Accompanied by “Grand Hustle Muscle” Alfamega and veteran Busta Rhymes, Hurt very likely will continue T.I.P.‘s string of successful singles. If only T.I. could get a chance to put out a single as himself…
Written by Burmy on 10/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.