Hoping T.I. vs. T.I.P. can regain its #1 hip-hop album of 2007 status (currently losing to Kanye West’s Graduation), T.I. once again channels alter-ego T.I.P. for the album’s third single. Similar to its predecessors, Hurt has a hardcore edge; ten times more extreme and thanks in full to street-influenced production from Danja. Accompanied by “Grand Hustle Muscle” Alfamega and veteran Busta Rhymes, Hurt very likely will continue T.I.P.‘s string of successful singles. If only T.I. could get a chance to put out a single as himself…
Written by Burmy on 10/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.