Big Sh*t has been poppin’ for Atlanta’s T.I. ever since he released the now double platinum selling, King, in early 2006. Movie roles (ATL), television commercials (Budweiser) and noteworthy collaborations (My Love with Justin Timberlake) have all helped raised the stock of one of Hip-Hop’s hottest acts. On the first single from his summer-ready release, T.I. vs. T.I.P., the self proclaimed “King of the South” reminds us all of what he’s been upto the past year or so. With booming production from Mannie Fresh and an attentive audience, all that’s missing from T.I.‘s party is some bottles to unscrew.
Written by DJ Z on 04/16/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.