Big Sh*t has been poppin’ for Atlanta’s T.I. ever since he released the now double platinum selling, King, in early 2006. Movie roles (ATL), television commercials (Budweiser) and noteworthy collaborations (My Love with Justin Timberlake) have all helped raised the stock of one of Hip-Hop’s hottest acts. On the first single from his summer-ready release, T.I. vs. T.I.P., the self proclaimed “King of the South” reminds us all of what he’s been upto the past year or so. With booming production from Mannie Fresh and an attentive audience, all that’s missing from T.I.‘s party is some bottles to unscrew.
Written by DJ Z on 04/16/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.