Big Sh*t has been poppin’ for Atlanta’s T.I. ever since he released the now double platinum selling, King, in early 2006. Movie roles (ATL), television commercials (Budweiser) and noteworthy collaborations (My Love with Justin Timberlake) have all helped raised the stock of one of Hip-Hop’s hottest acts. On the first single from his summer-ready release, T.I. vs. T.I.P., the self proclaimed “King of the South” reminds us all of what he’s been upto the past year or so. With booming production from Mannie Fresh and an attentive audience, all that’s missing from T.I.‘s party is some bottles to unscrew.
Written by DJ Z on 04/16/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.