Big Sh*t has been poppin’ for Atlanta’s T.I. ever since he released the now double platinum selling, King, in early 2006. Movie roles (ATL), television commercials (Budweiser) and noteworthy collaborations (My Love with Justin Timberlake) have all helped raised the stock of one of Hip-Hop’s hottest acts. On the first single from his summer-ready release, T.I. vs. T.I.P., the self proclaimed “King of the South” reminds us all of what he’s been upto the past year or so. With booming production from Mannie Fresh and an attentive audience, all that’s missing from T.I.‘s party is some bottles to unscrew.
Written by DJ Z on 04/16/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.