Hip-hop might not actually be a game, but if it was, having T.I. or Eminem on your fantasy team roster would definitely result in some points. The last time these two heavyweights came together was on Clifford’s Touchdown, but fans and critics alike felt that cut fell short of a winning score. Fast forward a few years and it appears that the two got it right on the second try; with future single That’s All She Wrote the ATL/Motown connection are spiking balls in the endzone. Em’s fingerprints are all over the game plan, as he provides assistance vocally and behind the boards with an up-tempo stringy track. To top it all off, T.I. laces a marvelous hook (that Em assists in parts), which should have you singing along on your very first listen. Together, the two stars have created a dope record that will hopefully be the tip of the musical iceberg for T.I.’s troubled new album, No Mercy, due out December 7.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 11/21/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What You Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.