In the past, we’ve seen THX Beats man the boards on Booth-acclaimed cuts by the likes of THURZ and David Banner. Now, the buzzmaking producer’s getting ready to step into the spotlight with the release of a Scion A/V-presented solo LP. Everythang, the project’s lead single, is a raucous street banger with a rock edge. The headliner’s menacing synths and crunching guitars, accompanied by the kinetic drumming of Travis Barker, set the stage for hard-nosed guest 16s from West Coast phenoms Bad Lucc and Problem. Red Eye to Tokyo has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can expect this cut’s official visuals to drop before month’s end.
Update: We have added the Franck Deron-directed visuals for THX Beats Everythang single.
Written by richard on 08/7/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.