In the past, we’ve seen THX Beats man the boards on Booth-acclaimed cuts by the likes of THURZ and David Banner. Now, the buzzmaking producer’s getting ready to step into the spotlight with the release of a Scion A/V-presented solo LP. Everythang, the project’s lead single, is a raucous street banger with a rock edge. The headliner’s menacing synths and crunching guitars, accompanied by the kinetic drumming of Travis Barker, set the stage for hard-nosed guest 16s from West Coast phenoms Bad Lucc and Problem. Red Eye to Tokyo has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can expect this cut’s official visuals to drop before month’s end.
Update: We have added the Franck Deron-directed visuals for THX Beats Everythang single.
Written by richard on 08/7/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.