Those who have followed THURZ throughout his Booth career, from the hazy, new-old school bangers he cooked up as one-half of U-N-I to the visceral, rock-infused material found on his acclaimed L.A. Riot LP, know to expect the unexpected from the SoCal underground mainstay. However eclectic his output, though, there’s at least one adjective that can consistently be applied to his oeuvre: live. On song release number three off his next street album (coming on the heels of previously-released cuts Another Number and Keep the Faith), the artist continues to do what he does best, hooking up with producers Chordz and DJ Dahi of D.R.U.G.S. to deliver more of that L.N.S. (Live N**ga Sh*t) his fans have been craving. Feeling this bold and arrogant selection? Keep it locked—while 517 W Queen as yet lacks a drop date, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/26/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rodney King" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.