Those who have followed THURZ throughout his Booth career, from the hazy, new-old school bangers he cooked up as one-half of U-N-I to the visceral, rock-infused material found on his acclaimed L.A. Riot LP, know to expect the unexpected from the SoCal underground mainstay. However eclectic his output, though, there’s at least one adjective that can consistently be applied to his oeuvre: live. On song release number three off his next street album (coming on the heels of previously-released cuts Another Number and Keep the Faith), the artist continues to do what he does best, hooking up with producers Chordz and DJ Dahi of D.R.U.G.S. to deliver more of that L.N.S. (Live N**ga Sh*t) his fans have been craving. Feeling this bold and arrogant selection? Keep it locked—while 517 W Queen as yet lacks a drop date, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/26/12
With his acclaimed 2011 L.A. Riot album still getting burn and his upcoming project Blood on the Canvas on the horizon, consummate Los Angeles emcee Thurz drops off his 517 W Queen Tape. A blend of new and previously released...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rodney King" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.