Those who have followed THURZ throughout his Booth career, from the hazy, new-old school bangers he cooked up as one-half of U-N-I to the visceral, rock-infused material found on his acclaimed L.A. Riot LP, know to expect the unexpected from the SoCal underground mainstay. However eclectic his output, though, there’s at least one adjective that can consistently be applied to his oeuvre: live. On song release number three off his next street album (coming on the heels of previously-released cuts Another Number and Keep the Faith), the artist continues to do what he does best, hooking up with producers Chordz and DJ Dahi of D.R.U.G.S. to deliver more of that L.N.S. (Live N**ga Sh*t) his fans have been craving. Feeling this bold and arrogant selection? Keep it locked—while 517 W Queen as yet lacks a drop date, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/26/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rodney King" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.