No, Thurz hasn’t joined a motorcycle gang. The Hell’s Angel the U-N-I alum (and recent performer on DJBooth.net’s ATL Indie Fest Stage) addresses on this album standout is a female whose unconditional love he can’t love without. Featuring some smooth production by Aaron Harris and the equally silky hook vocals of BJ the Chicago Kid, this is just one of many bangers to be found on the Booth-acclaimed L.A. Riot LP, out now.
Written by richard on 08/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rodney King" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.