No, Thurz hasn’t joined a motorcycle gang. The Hell’s Angel the U-N-I alum (and recent performer on DJBooth.net’s ATL Indie Fest Stage) addresses on this album standout is a female whose unconditional love he can’t love without. Featuring some smooth production by Aaron Harris and the equally silky hook vocals of BJ the Chicago Kid, this is just one of many bangers to be found on the Booth-acclaimed L.A. Riot LP, out now.
Written by richard on 08/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rodney King" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.