No, Thurz hasn’t joined a motorcycle gang. The Hell’s Angel the U-N-I alum (and recent performer on DJBooth.net’s ATL Indie Fest Stage) addresses on this album standout is a female whose unconditional love he can’t love without. Featuring some smooth production by Aaron Harris and the equally silky hook vocals of BJ the Chicago Kid, this is just one of many bangers to be found on the Booth-acclaimed L.A. Riot LP, out now.
Written by richard on 08/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rodney King" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)