When Thurz is rolling down the block, he prefers to do it in an Acura Legend. Not because of the vehicle’s high performance and luxurious options—although those are certainly dope—but because its model name lets onlookers know precisely what class of individual is inside. On the latest single off his forthcoming digital album (following December’s inspired Keep Livin’), the Inglewood emcee takes some time out to remind listeners that he’s flyer than Perseus. Frequent collaborator THX takes his cues from the record’s automotive theme, packing his minimalistic beat with all the booming bass your subwoofers can handle. For this braggadocio-packed street banger and much more, check out Blood on the Canvas when it drops digitally this March.
Written by richard on 01/17/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rodney King" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.