When Thurz is rolling down the block, he prefers to do it in an Acura Legend. Not because of the vehicle’s high performance and luxurious options—although those are certainly dope—but because its model name lets onlookers know precisely what class of individual is inside. On the latest single off his forthcoming digital album (following December’s inspired Keep Livin’), the Inglewood emcee takes some time out to remind listeners that he’s flyer than Perseus. Frequent collaborator THX takes his cues from the record’s automotive theme, packing his minimalistic beat with all the booming bass your subwoofers can handle. For this braggadocio-packed street banger and much more, check out Blood on the Canvas when it drops digitally this March.
Written by richard on 01/17/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rodney King" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)