To paraphrase Paul Simon, there are at least 50 ways to leave your lover. On their latest feature, ATLien buzzmakers THRILLERS come up with one that’s never even occurred to me: write a breakup note in Lipstick on the Mirror. As on Can’t Get Enough, their first feature under their new moniker (We previously knew them as Weapons of Audio.), crewmates Floyd and Jeremy handle production duties in conjunction with Kyle Dreaden, crafting an ‘80s-informed electro-funk groove to accompany them as they mourn a certain woman’s departure from their lives. The Cotton Candy Kisses EP currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Get Enough" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.