To paraphrase Paul Simon, there are at least 50 ways to leave your lover. On their latest feature, ATLien buzzmakers THRILLERS come up with one that’s never even occurred to me: write a breakup note in Lipstick on the Mirror. As on Can’t Get Enough, their first feature under their new moniker (We previously knew them as Weapons of Audio.), crewmates Floyd and Jeremy handle production duties in conjunction with Kyle Dreaden, crafting an ‘80s-informed electro-funk groove to accompany them as they mourn a certain woman’s departure from their lives. The Cotton Candy Kisses EP currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Get Enough" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.