To paraphrase Paul Simon, there are at least 50 ways to leave your lover. On their latest feature, ATLien buzzmakers THRILLERS come up with one that’s never even occurred to me: write a breakup note in Lipstick on the Mirror. As on Can’t Get Enough, their first feature under their new moniker (We previously knew them as Weapons of Audio.), crewmates Floyd and Jeremy handle production duties in conjunction with Kyle Dreaden, crafting an ‘80s-informed electro-funk groove to accompany them as they mourn a certain woman’s departure from their lives. The Cotton Candy Kisses EP currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Get Enough" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.