To paraphrase Paul Simon, there are at least 50 ways to leave your lover. On their latest feature, ATLien buzzmakers THRILLERS come up with one that’s never even occurred to me: write a breakup note in Lipstick on the Mirror. As on Can’t Get Enough, their first feature under their new moniker (We previously knew them as Weapons of Audio.), crewmates Floyd and Jeremy handle production duties in conjunction with Kyle Dreaden, crafting an ‘80s-informed electro-funk groove to accompany them as they mourn a certain woman’s departure from their lives. The Cotton Candy Kisses EP currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/30/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Get Enough" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.