Previously featured in the Booth under the collective stage name “Weapons of Audio,” ATLien partners-in-rhyme Floyd and Jeremy have reinvented themselves as THRILLERS. Fans will be happy to know that, though the moniker has changed, the duo’s eclectic, dancefloor-ready style is still intact. Their debut single, Can’t Get Enough, features the same catchy melodies, smooth, falsetto-laced vocals and funky throwback boardwork (produced by the headliners in conjunction with Kyle Dreaden) we’ve come to know and love. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh singles leading up to the August release of the twosome’s new EP, Cotton Candy Kisses.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lipstick on the Mirror" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.