Previously featured in the Booth under the collective stage name “Weapons of Audio,” ATLien partners-in-rhyme Floyd and Jeremy have reinvented themselves as THRILLERS. Fans will be happy to know that, though the moniker has changed, the duo’s eclectic, dancefloor-ready style is still intact. Their debut single, Can’t Get Enough, features the same catchy melodies, smooth, falsetto-laced vocals and funky throwback boardwork (produced by the headliners in conjunction with Kyle Dreaden) we’ve come to know and love. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh singles leading up to the August release of the twosome’s new EP, Cotton Candy Kisses.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lipstick on the Mirror" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.