Previously featured in the Booth under the collective stage name “Weapons of Audio,” ATLien partners-in-rhyme Floyd and Jeremy have reinvented themselves as THRILLERS. Fans will be happy to know that, though the moniker has changed, the duo’s eclectic, dancefloor-ready style is still intact. Their debut single, Can’t Get Enough, features the same catchy melodies, smooth, falsetto-laced vocals and funky throwback boardwork (produced by the headliners in conjunction with Kyle Dreaden) we’ve come to know and love. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh singles leading up to the August release of the twosome’s new EP, Cotton Candy Kisses.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lipstick on the Mirror" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.