Previously featured in the Booth under the collective stage name “Weapons of Audio,” ATLien partners-in-rhyme Floyd and Jeremy have reinvented themselves as THRILLERS. Fans will be happy to know that, though the moniker has changed, the duo’s eclectic, dancefloor-ready style is still intact. Their debut single, Can’t Get Enough, features the same catchy melodies, smooth, falsetto-laced vocals and funky throwback boardwork (produced by the headliners in conjunction with Kyle Dreaden) we’ve come to know and love. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh singles leading up to the August release of the twosome’s new EP, Cotton Candy Kisses.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lipstick on the Mirror" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.