Previously featured in the Booth under the collective stage name “Weapons of Audio,” ATLien partners-in-rhyme Floyd and Jeremy have reinvented themselves as THRILLERS. Fans will be happy to know that, though the moniker has changed, the duo’s eclectic, dancefloor-ready style is still intact. Their debut single, Can’t Get Enough, features the same catchy melodies, smooth, falsetto-laced vocals and funky throwback boardwork (produced by the headliners in conjunction with Kyle Dreaden) we’ve come to know and love. Feeling it? Then stay tuned for more fresh singles leading up to the August release of the twosome’s new EP, Cotton Candy Kisses.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lipstick on the Mirror" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.