After launching one buzz single after another since late 2006, Three 6 Mafia have finally struck gold with Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body), which helped the long-delayed Last 2 Walk finally hit store shelves last month. After having performed the seemingly-impossible feat of turning the Halloween theme into a club banger, DJ Paul and Juicy J (and hook singer/co-producer SuperPower) will try their luck again with a brand new remix, which features Cuban emcee Pitbull spitting sixteen bilingual bars, calling all the females from his hometown of Miami to Three 6’s Memphis neighborhood. In other news, the original version of Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body), is currently #29 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Written by Burmy on 06/30/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Act A Fool" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.