Despite the fact that eclectic emcees come a dime a dozen nowadays, the West Coast’s Thrasher isn’t your typical lyricist striving to be different; the Orange County native has a wide range of musical influences such as Sublime, Nas and Snoop Dogg. Fusing hip hop, alt-rock and pop, the 21-year-old is following up his first single, Fly Kicks, with The Way She Feel, a melodic track describing how beautiful women and his lyrical influences make him feel, with production by Ari Levine. Thrasher professes his adoration for the above when he spits “Girl you look fine/ like a windface Rolex you just shine / had to use a BIG line.” Thrasher’s new album, The One, is expected to be released later this year.
Listen to More: Matthew 1:1
Written by Erica L. on 05/15/08
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)