Despite the fact that eclectic emcees come a dime a dozen nowadays, the West Coast’s Thrasher isn’t your typical lyricist striving to be different; the Orange County native has a wide range of musical influences such as Sublime, Nas and Snoop Dogg. Fusing hip hop, alt-rock and pop, the 21-year-old is following up his first single, Fly Kicks, with The Way She Feel, a melodic track describing how beautiful women and his lyrical influences make him feel, with production by Ari Levine. Thrasher professes his adoration for the above when he spits “Girl you look fine/ like a windface Rolex you just shine / had to use a BIG line.” Thrasher’s new album, The One, is expected to be released later this year.
Written by Erica L. on 05/15/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.