Despite the fact that eclectic emcees come a dime a dozen nowadays, the West Coast’s Thrasher isn’t your typical lyricist striving to be different; the Orange County native has a wide range of musical influences such as Sublime, Nas and Snoop Dogg. Fusing hip hop, alt-rock and pop, the 21-year-old is following up his first single, Fly Kicks, with The Way She Feel, a melodic track describing how beautiful women and his lyrical influences make him feel, with production by Ari Levine. Thrasher professes his adoration for the above when he spits “Girl you look fine/ like a windface Rolex you just shine / had to use a BIG line.” Thrasher’s new album, The One, is expected to be released later this year.
Listen to More: Matthew 1:1
Written by Erica L. on 05/15/08
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.