You Aint Know Ohio duo, Those Guys? Considering this is their first Booth feature, I guess it’s OK if you are unfamiliar with the stylings of J. Al and Jova, but after today, there are no excuses. Cool? You Aint Know plays host to a raw, grungy production by Jova, over which the duo brings an equally in-your-face set of bars. Backed by an army of loyal fans in the song’s official visuals, the twosome don “good hip-hop music” bandannas and proceed to destroy a perfectly good set of wheels with a baseball bat being their weapon of choice. Taking time out from wreaking havoc on your speakers, Those Guys associate Jarryd Lentz (the fellas next door neighbor) pulls out a golf club and practices his shot atop the battered vehicle. (Guys, where was my invite?) You Aint Know can be found on the mate’s free project Greater Than The Mixtape Vol.3, which is available now.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/18/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.