You Aint Know Ohio duo, Those Guys? Considering this is their first Booth feature, I guess it’s OK if you are unfamiliar with the stylings of J. Al and Jova, but after today, there are no excuses. Cool? You Aint Know plays host to a raw, grungy production by Jova, over which the duo brings an equally in-your-face set of bars. Backed by an army of loyal fans in the song’s official visuals, the twosome don “good hip-hop music” bandannas and proceed to destroy a perfectly good set of wheels with a baseball bat being their weapon of choice. Taking time out from wreaking havoc on your speakers, Those Guys associate Jarryd Lentz (the fellas next door neighbor) pulls out a golf club and practices his shot atop the battered vehicle. (Guys, where was my invite?) You Aint Know can be found on the mate’s free project Greater Than The Mixtape Vol.3, which is available now.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/18/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.