In this robotic, oft-artificial industry, Days can Go By before you hear an authentic song in which the artist gives his or her all (unless you visit The DJBooth daily, of course). Thanks to Thesis43’s latest feature, however, today will not be one of those days. Days Go By has too much emotion and power to even entertain the notion that it was constructed haphazardly. While Alex Isaak’s production has a shrouded, cloudy vibe thanks to memorable ambient synths, Thesis’ powerful, edgy flow imbues the record with a long lasting punch. You can tell Thesis43 pours his heart into every edgy, resonating bar. Adding further umph to the cut, emcee Benjamin Miles delivers a similarly authentic, impassioned guest 16, and Eminent tops it all off with some expert cuts and scratches. Days Go By is the latest song release off Thesis’s upcoming project, Electro MiniTape 2.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/12/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.