In this robotic, oft-artificial industry, Days can Go By before you hear an authentic song in which the artist gives his or her all (unless you visit The DJBooth daily, of course). Thanks to Thesis43’s latest feature, however, today will not be one of those days. Days Go By has too much emotion and power to even entertain the notion that it was constructed haphazardly. While Alex Isaak’s production has a shrouded, cloudy vibe thanks to memorable ambient synths, Thesis’ powerful, edgy flow imbues the record with a long lasting punch. You can tell Thesis43 pours his heart into every edgy, resonating bar. Adding further umph to the cut, emcee Benjamin Miles delivers a similarly authentic, impassioned guest 16, and Eminent tops it all off with some expert cuts and scratches. Days Go By is the latest song release off Thesis’s upcoming project, Electro MiniTape 2.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/12/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.