In this robotic, oft-artificial industry, Days can Go By before you hear an authentic song in which the artist gives his or her all (unless you visit The DJBooth daily, of course). Thanks to Thesis43’s latest feature, however, today will not be one of those days. Days Go By has too much emotion and power to even entertain the notion that it was constructed haphazardly. While Alex Isaak’s production has a shrouded, cloudy vibe thanks to memorable ambient synths, Thesis’ powerful, edgy flow imbues the record with a long lasting punch. You can tell Thesis43 pours his heart into every edgy, resonating bar. Adding further umph to the cut, emcee Benjamin Miles delivers a similarly authentic, impassioned guest 16, and Eminent tops it all off with some expert cuts and scratches. Days Go By is the latest song release off Thesis’s upcoming project, Electro MiniTape 2.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/12/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.