In this robotic, oft-artificial industry, Days can Go By before you hear an authentic song in which the artist gives his or her all (unless you visit The DJBooth daily, of course). Thanks to Thesis43’s latest feature, however, today will not be one of those days. Days Go By has too much emotion and power to even entertain the notion that it was constructed haphazardly. While Alex Isaak’s production has a shrouded, cloudy vibe thanks to memorable ambient synths, Thesis’ powerful, edgy flow imbues the record with a long lasting punch. You can tell Thesis43 pours his heart into every edgy, resonating bar. Adding further umph to the cut, emcee Benjamin Miles delivers a similarly authentic, impassioned guest 16, and Eminent tops it all off with some expert cuts and scratches. Days Go By is the latest song release off Thesis’s upcoming project, Electro MiniTape 2.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.