The Seattle natives who make up buzzmaking crew Theoretics are some of the hardest-working individuals in the local scene, but their packed schedule doesn’t stop them from taking in a little beautiful scenery every now and again. The second entry in a monthly series of digital single releases, this freshly-minted promo cut sees the four-piece ensemble cooking up a headnodic, keyboard-led backdrop for bars by two fellow Evergreen State reppers. Over the headliners’ luminous grooves, Emerald City mainstay Grynch and Olympia’s Afrok rhyme about their penchant for kicking back and watching Sunsets, as well as their ironclad dedication to the hustle. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned for future standouts in Theoretics’ ongoing series, as well as updates on anything else they may have coming down the pike.
Written by richard on 08/4/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.