The Seattle natives who make up buzzmaking crew Theoretics are some of the hardest-working individuals in the local scene, but their packed schedule doesn’t stop them from taking in a little beautiful scenery every now and again. The second entry in a monthly series of digital single releases, this freshly-minted promo cut sees the four-piece ensemble cooking up a headnodic, keyboard-led backdrop for bars by two fellow Evergreen State reppers. Over the headliners’ luminous grooves, Emerald City mainstay Grynch and Olympia’s Afrok rhyme about their penchant for kicking back and watching Sunsets, as well as their ironclad dedication to the hustle. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned for future standouts in Theoretics’ ongoing series, as well as updates on anything else they may have coming down the pike.
Written by richard on 08/4/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.