No matter where Theophilus Martins goes or what he’s doing there, you can count on the Providence emcee to Keep It Playa. But don’t take my word for it; simply hit play on his latest feature, a freshly-minted single off his next digital full-length. Backed by Young Eligant‘s stark, stomping instrumental, Martins flaunts his bank account and his sex appeal in party-ready verses. Doing It For Television has yet to receive a drop date from indie label Good Posture, but we’ll keep you posted on the LP as we learn more.
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweetest Language" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.