Since his the release of his free album back in February, things have been pretty quiet on the Theophilus London front, but the international jet setter is back today with Tribe, a bouncing cut designed to soundtrack your next runway fashion show. With pulsing production from Brodinski and Club Cheval, vocals from frequent collaborator Jesse Boykins III and London’s trademark sing-rapping, Tribe is a fitting way to kick off anticipation for London’s upcoming Vibes album, which he promises is coming “very soon.”
Written by Nathan S. on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"High Five ft. Theophilus London" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.