Since his the release of his free album back in February, things have been pretty quiet on the Theophilus London front, but the international jet setter is back today with Tribe, a bouncing cut designed to soundtrack your next runway fashion show. With pulsing production from Brodinski and Club Cheval, vocals from frequent collaborator Jesse Boykins III and London’s trademark sing-rapping, Tribe is a fitting way to kick off anticipation for London’s upcoming Vibes album, which he promises is coming “very soon.”
Written by Nathan S. on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"High Five ft. Theophilus London" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.