Since his the release of his free album back in February, things have been pretty quiet on the Theophilus London front, but the international jet setter is back today with Tribe, a bouncing cut designed to soundtrack your next runway fashion show. With pulsing production from Brodinski and Club Cheval, vocals from frequent collaborator Jesse Boykins III and London’s trademark sing-rapping, Tribe is a fitting way to kick off anticipation for London’s upcoming Vibes album, which he promises is coming “very soon.”
Written by Nathan S. on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"High Five ft. Theophilus London" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.