Originally featured on Pharrell Williams’ 2006 solo debut, In My Mind, the sensual Take It Off (Dim the Lights) has received an even steamier makeover courtesy of Theophilus London. Over Skateboard P’s silky-smooth original boardwork, the Brooklyn electro-pop phenom puts his unmistakable vocal stamp on the record’s sensual lyrics, throwing in a few of his own overdubs and ad-libs for good measure. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those craving more should keep it locked for release details on Theo’s forthcoming sophomore set, Rose Island.
Written by richard on 03/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"High Five ft. Theophilus London" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.