Originally featured on Pharrell Williams’ 2006 solo debut, In My Mind, the sensual Take It Off (Dim the Lights) has received an even steamier makeover courtesy of Theophilus London. Over Skateboard P’s silky-smooth original boardwork, the Brooklyn electro-pop phenom puts his unmistakable vocal stamp on the record’s sensual lyrics, throwing in a few of his own overdubs and ad-libs for good measure. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those craving more should keep it locked for release details on Theo’s forthcoming sophomore set, Rose Island.
Written by richard on 03/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"High Five ft. Theophilus London" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)