Originally featured on Pharrell Williams’ 2006 solo debut, In My Mind, the sensual Take It Off (Dim the Lights) has received an even steamier makeover courtesy of Theophilus London. Over Skateboard P’s silky-smooth original boardwork, the Brooklyn electro-pop phenom puts his unmistakable vocal stamp on the record’s sensual lyrics, throwing in a few of his own overdubs and ad-libs for good measure. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those craving more should keep it locked for release details on Theo’s forthcoming sophomore set, Rose Island.
Written by richard on 03/29/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"High Five ft. Theophilus London" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.