Originally featured on Pharrell Williams’ 2006 solo debut, In My Mind, the sensual Take It Off (Dim the Lights) has received an even steamier makeover courtesy of Theophilus London. Over Skateboard P’s silky-smooth original boardwork, the Brooklyn electro-pop phenom puts his unmistakable vocal stamp on the record’s sensual lyrics, throwing in a few of his own overdubs and ad-libs for good measure. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those craving more should keep it locked for release details on Theo’s forthcoming sophomore set, Rose Island.
Written by richard on 03/29/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"High Five ft. Theophilus London" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)