It seems like colder weather is always synonymous with radio stations putting the same seven songs in continuous rotation and playing them until it’s painful (just thinking about Mario’s Break Up is giving me a migraine), but luckily Theophilus London is the silver lining in the clouds, here to make sure that we can still Enjoy the Sun. I always welcome inspired music to my speakers with open arms, and the last word that could possibly be used to describe London’s latest submission to the Booth is unoriginal. Featuring past collaborators Jesse Boykins III and out-of-this -world producer, Machine Drum, the single is a more than effective showcase of London’s genre-bending style and obvious creative talent, exactly the musical gift we all need while the sun continues to go down earlier every day. Although Enjoy the Sun is currently not part of a larger project, fans should stay tuned to the Booth’s pages for further developments.
Written by Sigurd on 10/8/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"High Five ft. Theophilus London" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.