It seems like colder weather is always synonymous with radio stations putting the same seven songs in continuous rotation and playing them until it’s painful (just thinking about Mario’s Break Up is giving me a migraine), but luckily Theophilus London is the silver lining in the clouds, here to make sure that we can still Enjoy the Sun. I always welcome inspired music to my speakers with open arms, and the last word that could possibly be used to describe London’s latest submission to the Booth is unoriginal. Featuring past collaborators Jesse Boykins III and out-of-this -world producer, Machine Drum, the single is a more than effective showcase of London’s genre-bending style and obvious creative talent, exactly the musical gift we all need while the sun continues to go down earlier every day. Although Enjoy the Sun is currently not part of a larger project, fans should stay tuned to the Booth’s pages for further developments.
Written by Sigurd on 10/8/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"High Five ft. Theophilus London" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.