It seems like colder weather is always synonymous with radio stations putting the same seven songs in continuous rotation and playing them until it’s painful (just thinking about Mario’s Break Up is giving me a migraine), but luckily Theophilus London is the silver lining in the clouds, here to make sure that we can still Enjoy the Sun. I always welcome inspired music to my speakers with open arms, and the last word that could possibly be used to describe London’s latest submission to the Booth is unoriginal. Featuring past collaborators Jesse Boykins III and out-of-this -world producer, Machine Drum, the single is a more than effective showcase of London’s genre-bending style and obvious creative talent, exactly the musical gift we all need while the sun continues to go down earlier every day. Although Enjoy the Sun is currently not part of a larger project, fans should stay tuned to the Booth’s pages for further developments.
Written by Sigurd on 10/8/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"High Five ft. Theophilus London" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.