My skin’s too pale and I’ve got too many freckles to ever be considered a part of la Cosa Nostra (unless they’ve changed their membership criteria lately, which I doubt). However, at least now I know what it feels like to be a don, thanks to Theo Martins’ new leak Veni Vidi Vici (which, translated from Latin, means “I came, I saw, I conquered). Backed by some heavy, almost hard-rock production from Kris Fame that propulsively drives the track forward, Martins throws a few short entertaining bars describing the high profile life he leads, both when traveling afar and on his day-to-day grind: “Why you flakin’ all crazy, like coritzone / I’m not McCauley but I had the city home alone.” So did Theo conquer the Booth? Have your say. For more from this burgeoning international man of luxury be sure to check out his forthcoming project, Channel Surfin’ (with DJ Wreckineyez of The Roth Boys). And as always, keep it locked to the Booth for more.
Listen to More: Theo Martins
Written by Sigurd on 02/1/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweetest Language" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.