My skin’s too pale and I’ve got too many freckles to ever be considered a part of la Cosa Nostra (unless they’ve changed their membership criteria lately, which I doubt). However, at least now I know what it feels like to be a don, thanks to Theo Martins’ new leak Veni Vidi Vici (which, translated from Latin, means “I came, I saw, I conquered). Backed by some heavy, almost hard-rock production from Kris Fame that propulsively drives the track forward, Martins throws a few short entertaining bars describing the high profile life he leads, both when traveling afar and on his day-to-day grind: “Why you flakin’ all crazy, like coritzone / I’m not McCauley but I had the city home alone.” So did Theo conquer the Booth? Have your say. For more from this burgeoning international man of luxury be sure to check out his forthcoming project, Channel Surfin’ (with DJ Wreckineyez of The Roth Boys). And as always, keep it locked to the Booth for more.
Listen to More: Theo Martins Written by Sigurd
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweetest Language" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.