My skin’s too pale and I’ve got too many freckles to ever be considered a part of la Cosa Nostra (unless they’ve changed their membership criteria lately, which I doubt). However, at least now I know what it feels like to be a don, thanks to Theo Martins’ new leak Veni Vidi Vici (which, translated from Latin, means “I came, I saw, I conquered). Backed by some heavy, almost hard-rock production from Kris Fame that propulsively drives the track forward, Martins throws a few short entertaining bars describing the high profile life he leads, both when traveling afar and on his day-to-day grind: “Why you flakin’ all crazy, like coritzone / I’m not McCauley but I had the city home alone.” So did Theo conquer the Booth? Have your say. For more from this burgeoning international man of luxury be sure to check out his forthcoming project, Channel Surfin’ (with DJ Wreckineyez of The Roth Boys). And as always, keep it locked to the Booth for more.
Written by Sigurd on 02/1/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweetest Language" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.