Been fiending for a new Theo Martins Jam? Your wish is our command—today, the Rhode Island repper steps into the Booth with a freshly-released single off his forthcoming full-length. Here, Kris Fame‘s bumping electronic boardwork sets the set for braggadocio-packed bars from the freestyle series alum (along with hook vocals from an uncredited female collaborator). Need more Theo Martins in your life? Keep it locked for release details and further tunes leading up to the early-2012 release of Wonderland.
Written by richard on 11/1/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweetest Language" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.