Been fiending for a new Theo Martins Jam? Your wish is our command—today, the Rhode Island repper steps into the Booth with a freshly-released single off his forthcoming full-length. Here, Kris Fame‘s bumping electronic boardwork sets the set for braggadocio-packed bars from the freestyle series alum (along with hook vocals from an uncredited female collaborator). Need more Theo Martins in your life? Keep it locked for release details and further tunes leading up to the early-2012 release of Wonderland.
Written by richard on 11/1/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweetest Language" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.