Been fiending for a new Theo Martins Jam? Your wish is our command—today, the Rhode Island repper steps into the Booth with a freshly-released single off his forthcoming full-length. Here, Kris Fame‘s bumping electronic boardwork sets the set for braggadocio-packed bars from the freestyle series alum (along with hook vocals from an uncredited female collaborator). Need more Theo Martins in your life? Keep it locked for release details and further tunes leading up to the early-2012 release of Wonderland.
Written by richard on 11/1/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweetest Language" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.