Why does Rhode Island repper Theo Martins keep releasing dope music? Turns out, the alternative simply isn’t possible. On unreleased record I Can’t Stop (Puffy Time), the freestyle series alumnus showcases his determination to succeed over a hard-hitting, dubstep-informed instrumental by Flux Pavilion. For more, fans can check out Martins’ recently-released, Booth-sponsored Sincerely Yours, The Dancefloor LP, available here for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 05/26/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweetest Language" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)