Why does Rhode Island repper Theo Martins keep releasing dope music? Turns out, the alternative simply isn’t possible. On unreleased record I Can’t Stop (Puffy Time), the freestyle series alumnus showcases his determination to succeed over a hard-hitting, dubstep-informed instrumental by Flux Pavilion. For more, fans can check out Martins’ recently-released, Booth-sponsored Sincerely Yours, The Dancefloor LP, available here for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 05/26/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweetest Language" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.