Though reality television programs continue to suck and former network successes like Heroes fail to attract new viewers, fans who are searching for primetime entertainment options can relax; Theo has just what you need. On Buy It, the fourth installment in the emcee’s ongoing Channel Surfin’ series, Theo shares the mic with RAtheMC over producer Neako’s gritty banger, which incorporates sloppy bass hits and an ominously addictive hook. The owner of the brand new Alessandro Dell’Acqua 8731 (look ‘em up, trust us!) has a strong voice that carries well, assisted greatly by the mood-elevating melody. Dropping new gems twice monthly, the Providence, Rhode Island emcee continues to build his buzz.
Listen to More: Theo Martins Written by Kevin L. Clark
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweetest Language" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.