Though reality television programs continue to suck and former network successes like Heroes fail to attract new viewers, fans who are searching for primetime entertainment options can relax; Theo has just what you need. On Buy It, the fourth installment in the emcee’s ongoing Channel Surfin’ series, Theo shares the mic with RAtheMC over producer Neako’s gritty banger, which incorporates sloppy bass hits and an ominously addictive hook. The owner of the brand new Alessandro Dell’Acqua 8731 (look ‘em up, trust us!) has a strong voice that carries well, assisted greatly by the mood-elevating melody. Dropping new gems twice monthly, the Providence, Rhode Island emcee continues to build his buzz.
Listen to More: Theo Martins Written by Kevin L. Clark
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweetest Language" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!