Though reality television programs continue to suck and former network successes like Heroes fail to attract new viewers, fans who are searching for primetime entertainment options can relax; Theo has just what you need. On Buy It, the fourth installment in the emcee’s ongoing Channel Surfin’ series, Theo shares the mic with RAtheMC over producer Neako’s gritty banger, which incorporates sloppy bass hits and an ominously addictive hook. The owner of the brand new Alessandro Dell’Acqua 8731 (look ‘em up, trust us!) has a strong voice that carries well, assisted greatly by the mood-elevating melody. Dropping new gems twice monthly, the Providence, Rhode Island emcee continues to build his buzz.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweetest Language" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.