Though reality television programs continue to suck and former network successes like Heroes fail to attract new viewers, fans who are searching for primetime entertainment options can relax; Theo has just what you need. On Buy It, the fourth installment in the emcee’s ongoing Channel Surfin’ series, Theo shares the mic with RAtheMC over producer Neako’s gritty banger, which incorporates sloppy bass hits and an ominously addictive hook. The owner of the brand new Alessandro Dell’Acqua 8731 (look ‘em up, trust us!) has a strong voice that carries well, assisted greatly by the mood-elevating melody. Dropping new gems twice monthly, the Providence, Rhode Island emcee continues to build his buzz.
Listen to More: Theo Martins
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/18/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweetest Language" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.