Though reality television programs continue to suck and former network successes like Heroes fail to attract new viewers, fans who are searching for primetime entertainment options can relax; Theo has just what you need. On Buy It, the fourth installment in the emcee’s ongoing Channel Surfin’ series, Theo shares the mic with RAtheMC over producer Neako’s gritty banger, which incorporates sloppy bass hits and an ominously addictive hook. The owner of the brand new Alessandro Dell’Acqua 8731 (look ‘em up, trust us!) has a strong voice that carries well, assisted greatly by the mood-elevating melody. Dropping new gems twice monthly, the Providence, Rhode Island emcee continues to build his buzz.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweetest Language" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.