I would like to say that Thee Tom Hardy’s latest feature, PB&T, is just as good as the similarly-named PB&J, but I can’t. It’s not that the song doesn’t measure up; it’s just that my allergy to peanuts has prevented me from experiencing the sandwich. I can, however, speak on PB&T, because (thankfully) I am not allergic to mellow beats and agile flows. Brad Brown and Pro Pat cook up a understated, chiming instrumental featuring a unique, lightning-quick vocal sample. Atop the beat, Hardy lets his twisting bars roll off his tongue, nailing each line without compromising the record’s hazy, laid-back vibe. This song might appear on Tom’s next project, Another Guerrilla Broadcast. If you want to see it on there, convince him by showing some love below.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/28/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Rap Gr8" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.