I would like to say that Thee Tom Hardy’s latest feature, PB&T, is just as good as the similarly-named PB&J, but I can’t. It’s not that the song doesn’t measure up; it’s just that my allergy to peanuts has prevented me from experiencing the sandwich. I can, however, speak on PB&T, because (thankfully) I am not allergic to mellow beats and agile flows. Brad Brown and Pro Pat cook up a understated, chiming instrumental featuring a unique, lightning-quick vocal sample. Atop the beat, Hardy lets his twisting bars roll off his tongue, nailing each line without compromising the record’s hazy, laid-back vibe. This song might appear on Tom’s next project, Another Guerrilla Broadcast. If you want to see it on there, convince him by showing some love below.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/28/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Rap Gr8" (2009)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.