I would like to say that Thee Tom Hardy’s latest feature, PB&T, is just as good as the similarly-named PB&J, but I can’t. It’s not that the song doesn’t measure up; it’s just that my allergy to peanuts has prevented me from experiencing the sandwich. I can, however, speak on PB&T, because (thankfully) I am not allergic to mellow beats and agile flows. Brad Brown and Pro Pat cook up a understated, chiming instrumental featuring a unique, lightning-quick vocal sample. Atop the beat, Hardy lets his twisting bars roll off his tongue, nailing each line without compromising the record’s hazy, laid-back vibe. This song might appear on Tom’s next project, Another Guerrilla Broadcast. If you want to see it on there, convince him by showing some love below.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Rap Gr8" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.