I would like to say that Thee Tom Hardy’s latest feature, PB&T, is just as good as the similarly-named PB&J, but I can’t. It’s not that the song doesn’t measure up; it’s just that my allergy to peanuts has prevented me from experiencing the sandwich. I can, however, speak on PB&T, because (thankfully) I am not allergic to mellow beats and agile flows. Brad Brown and Pro Pat cook up a understated, chiming instrumental featuring a unique, lightning-quick vocal sample. Atop the beat, Hardy lets his twisting bars roll off his tongue, nailing each line without compromising the record’s hazy, laid-back vibe. This song might appear on Tom’s next project, Another Guerrilla Broadcast. If you want to see it on there, convince him by showing some love below.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Rap Gr8" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.