I would like to say that Thee Tom Hardy’s latest feature, PB&T, is just as good as the similarly-named PB&J, but I can’t. It’s not that the song doesn’t measure up; it’s just that my allergy to peanuts has prevented me from experiencing the sandwich. I can, however, speak on PB&T, because (thankfully) I am not allergic to mellow beats and agile flows. Brad Brown and Pro Pat cook up a understated, chiming instrumental featuring a unique, lightning-quick vocal sample. Atop the beat, Hardy lets his twisting bars roll off his tongue, nailing each line without compromising the record’s hazy, laid-back vibe. This song might appear on Tom’s next project, Another Guerrilla Broadcast. If you want to see it on there, convince him by showing some love below.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Rap Gr8" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.