Are you the owner of a Jeep with blown-out speakers… or Any Type of car with any type of speakers? Then Thee Tom Hardy‘s latest feature is your jam. (If you, like me, don’t own a whip, I’m sure he won’t mind you listening in.) Coming on the heels of LP lead single The Reason Y, this potential album inclusion boasts a grittier vibe than the aforementioned cut. Though Hardy’s own beat (produced as Thomas Hardison) is designed for the streets, he doesn’t take that as an excuse to slack on the lyrical tip; his bars are every bit as complex, witty and wide-ranging as we’ve come to expect from the Durham representative. Think this cut deserves a place on Tom’s debut set? Debate away—and keep your browsers locked for further details on the set, which currently lacks both a title and a drop date.
Written by richard on 08/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Rap Gr8" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.